- Once again as with your previous picture, the detail to the eyes and hair is very impressive. The eyelashes are very different to how they would usually look in the series but it works very well in this image and that's not easy to pull off.
- The overall anatomy is spot on. Twi's rear left leg is now the correct length as in contrast to your other image where I mentioned Pirate Rarity's leg was too long.
- A background! This really adds impact and depth to the image.
- The magical aura has been greatly improved and is one of my favourite parts of this image.
- While the gun overall is very good, there are areas in which there could be some detailing. For example, there are areas above the trigger that are just one single plain colour. In contrast to the rest of the detailing around the picture this sticks out a bit and doesn't belong. Maybe fill the largest area with Twi's cutie mark? Small details like this can add to the overall image greatly.
- Twi's rear right leg is not shaded in the same way as the rest of the body. Although I believe that this was intentional I have to say that in my personal opinion it would look better shaded in the same way as the rest of the body has been.
- The shadow on the floor suggests the light source is coming from directly above Twi. The shadows created from the gun on her body would suggest that the light source is coming from behind the 'camera'. The shadow on the floor should be moved to be behind her and not directly below her to solve this issue.
Twilight's giving them a "piece" of her mind.
Yeah... I went there.
twilight: *pulls out sniper* KILL DIAS BITCH! *shoots*
EPIC FOR THE WIN!
Then I noticed the faded words "Deus Ex" in the lower left. Win.
This. is. Epic.
I take that to mean that you do.